JABAL AMMAN 802
The project is located in the Fifth Circle, Jabal Amman, a prestigious area in west Amman where the capital boasts many of its upscale residential and commercial property.
- The 2500-square-meter project comprises nine apartments; area of each apartment varies between 190 and 260 square meters, including a service basement level.
- Each floor comprises two apartments. Each apartment contains three bedrooms, master family bedroom, two kids bedrooms, living room, saloon, kitchen, maid’s room, and a balcony.
- Beit Fajjar stone is used throughout the construction.
- The building is furnished with luxurious French windows.
- Insulated-aluminum roller window shutters are operated electrically. Shutter boxes are
concealed within the building’s exterior.
- Italian marble is used in the saloon and the entrance to the apartment. The main door to each apartment is made of exquisite oak wood, and the internal doors are made of oak veneers.
- Bathrooms are fitted in elegant style. Bathroom fittings are by Keramag, Hansgrohe(Germany) and Roka(Spain).
- Under-floor heating system is provided for the entire apartment and is operated via separate control zones.
- AC pre-installation piping is supplied in the bedrooms, the living room, and the saloon.
- The building is equipped with a central satellite TV system.