The project is located in Rabieh, a prestigious area in west Amman where the capital boasts many of its upscale residential and commercial property.
- The 2050 square meter project comprises four apartments; area of each varies between 390 and 440 square meters, including a service basement level.
- Each of the building’s floors comprises one apartment. All of the building’s apartments contain four bedrooms, master family bedroom, junior suite, two kids bedrooms, living room, saloon, kitchen, maid room and two balconies.
- Beit Fajjar stone was used in the building’s construction.
- The building is furnished with luxurious French windows.
- Insulated-aluminum roller window shutters are operated electrically. Shutter boxes are concealed within the building’s exterior.
- The saloon and the entrance to the apartment are paved with Italian marble. The main door to each apartment is made of exquisite oak wood, and the internal doors in each apartment are made of oak veneers.
- Bathrooms are fitted with elegant suspended furniture. Bathroom furniture sets are from the German brand Keramag and the Spanish brand Roka.
- Sanitary fittings are from Hansgrohe.
- Under-floor heating system is provided for the entire apartment and is operated via separate control zones.
- AC pre-installation piping is supplied in the bedrooms, the living room, and the saloon.
- The building is equipped with a central satellite TV system.
- CATEGORY Al Rabieh